Thursday lunch meetings – 12:15 pm -1:15 pm
City of Mount Holly Municipal Complex – Assembly Room
400 E. Central Avenue, Mount Holly, NC 28120
Paul Herbert, Club President | (980) 689-1834| firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in presenting to the Club. Click the link below to complete our simple application form.
* Please complete our Speaker Application Form
Please note that the information on the form is necessary to review, schedule and promote each speaker. Some dates are held for Club members to request a specific speaker, however, the date(s) are not confirmed until the application form is completed.
We appreciate and thank you for your willingness to speak at our Rotary Club meeting. Once we receive the application form (above), speakers will be contacted to confirm the proposed date.
Useful information for potential speakers
- We meet on Thursdays, over lunch at the City of Mount Holly Municipal Complex, Assembly Room, 400 E. Central Avenue, Mount Holly, NC 2820 Free parking is provided in the City parking lot.
- Our meeting begins at 12:15pm and finishes promptly at 1:15pm. We request speakers/presenters arrive by noon (or earlier, if needed) to review any technical connections (audio, video, computer…) with Club representatives and meet some of our members.
- A complimentary lunch will be provided for you (and a guest).
- We will provide a stationary or wireless microphone and lectern. If you would like to use an LCD projector/screen and connection for your laptop/tablet (WiFi connection available) to show a PowerPoint (or other)b presentation, images or DVD, please confirm with Paul Herbert 980-689-1834 in advance and send us your presentation to email@example.com.
- Please limit your presentation to ~20 minutes. Time will be allocated for questions. You are asked to complete your presentation no later than 1:10 pm leaving time for questions.
- Feel free to familiarize yourself with our Rotary Club on this web site or give us a call at (980) 689-1834.
- Rotary International prohibits any (fundraising) solicitation or self-promotion as to any product, service or political office for which you may be seeking election or appointment. You are welcome, however, to provide brochures, fact sheets and business cards.
- Our club was founded in 1943. Lunch attendance usually ranges from 25-30 people. The club is composed of small business owners and managers, attorneys, physicians, insurance brokers, financial planning executives, educators, accountants, non-profit organization executives, municipal government staff, healthcare educators and retired people from various fields.
Being the largest non-political and non-religious humanitarian organization in the world, we also ask you to be sensitive to the diversity of our membership and neither promote, nor impugn any political or religious viewpoint.